Me, Myself and I

Monday, July 31, 2006

STRESSED....

These days I've just been so stressed mentally. Why is it that money has to be the problem everytime? It's just that the jobs I do don't have good pays. I want to find a more stable job. I had days when I don't know what I'll eat the next day. Just the other day, I got one of my pays and I spent them in paying off debts and expenses.

Another one is my decision to do my Master's. I know what I want to do, but I'm not sure if I'm in the right direction. All my classmates could go for classes, but I can't since my Chinese isn't good and I would be wasting my time and energy. So I'm studying on my own but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.

The other thing is I want to settle in Taiwan and I don't see anyway that I can stay back at the moment.

In spite of what it is, I know I should have my faith steadfast. Mom Carol had told me God is able. I know He is. I know I shouldn't worry about things. I just need to do my very best and God will guide my way. I somehow feel scared. I still worry which gets me so stressed up that I get edgy. When things don't get right every time I get frustrated and that really spoils my mood. I just hope that this is another phase and I'll pass through it like I always did when I was stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home